It's 2012 time to get back into shape after the holiday festivities. Our friend from RunHundred, Chris Lawhorn has sent me the top 10 workout songs of January that get's people really motivate to hit the gym and lose those extra holiday pounds. If you're not familiar RunHundred is a popular website that provides the best workout music of each month, year and etc. You can also get tips and tricks on workout regimes and connect with others who share the same workout goals are yourself. You can view January's top 10 workout songs after the jump.
- Lady GaGa - Marry The Night - 132 BPM
- Rihanna - We Found Love (Cahill Club Remix) - 128 BPM
- Avicii - Levels - 126 BPM
- Grouplove - Tongue Tied - 113 BPM
- Daughtry - Renegade - 157 BPM
- Hot Chelle Rae & New Boyz - I Like It Like That - 104 BPM
- Mary J. Blige - Ain't Nobody - 107 BPM
- The Downtown Fiction - Super Bass - 118 BPM
- Gavin DeGraw - Not Over You - 71 BPM
- Kesha, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, T.I. & Andre 3000 - Sleazy Remix 2.0 - 86 BPM
Be sure to check out Chris's website RunHundred just by Clicking Here! Woohoo!!!