The weather is getting extremely nice and that means it's time to get our butts out of the house and workout! As usual Chris Lawhorn of Run Hundred has emailed me the Top 10 Workout Songs of April. It's funny when I got the email from Chris because the songs that are on the top 10 list are actually the songs that I workout to whether I'm jogging, on the elliptical or treadmill. Working out to fast pace music really makes working out really fun. Check after the jump for the Top 10 Workout Songs of April are and see if they match your top 10.
- Katy Perry - Part Of Me - 128 BPM
- Nicki Minaj - Starships - 123 BPM
- J. Cole - Work Out - 93 BPM
- Madonna - Girl Gone Wild - 133 BPM
- Skrillex & Sirah - Bangarang - 109 BPM
- Carrie Underwood - Good Girl - 130 BPM
- Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music - 131 BPM
- Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe - 120 BPM
- One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful - 124 BPM
- Far East Movement & Justin Bieber - Live My Life - 129 BPM
If you want to find out more cool workout songs please be sure to hit Chris Lawhorn's website RunHundred. There you can find plenty of music you may like and will encourage you to go out and get fit. Also, you can find working out guides and even nutritional facts to help you along the way. Remember it's always important to stay healthy and in shape; just let some music interfere and you'll see things run smoothly.